A New Way To Be Rewarded
HYLA REWARDS TELL-A-FRIEND REFERRAL PROGRAM
Visit HYLA Stores & Experience Our In-Store Guided Tour
Share Your Experience & Invite Family & Friends To Visit Store
Get Rewards Points & Credits
TERMS & CONDITIONS & POLICY
HYLA will not sell or disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this policy.
As a HYLA member, you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username that represents your identity on HYLA REWARDS™.
Depending on which services you choose to use, HYLA may require additional information, such as billing information (including billing address, phone number, credit card information), a mobile telephone number, a physical mailing address, and/or payment information. As a seller, HYLA may require information such as your NRIC No, date of birth, bank account information and/or credit card information in order to verify your identity and provide this service to you.
HYLA automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyze and understand how the site works for members and visitors.
Some members or visitors may connect to or register a HYLA account using an external third-party application, such as Facebook. HYLA may receive some data from those connected third-party applications. Connecting your HYLA account to third-party applications or services is optional, and when you connect your account to an external app, you will be given the opportunity to grant permission. You can revoke your permission under your HYLA account settings.
HYLA uses the information described in this policy to provide and improve our services and products, for billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to contact members or interested parties, and for general research and aggregate reporting.
MESSAGES FROM HYLA
On occasion, HYLA will send you messages. The default, required form of communication is email. If you sign up for SMS notifications, HYLA may also contact you by text message when applicable.
Some messages from HYLA are service-related and required for members. Examples of service-related messages include, but are not limited to: a welcome or confirmation email when you register your account, notification of offers or sales, or correspondence with HYLA’s support team. These messages are not promotional in nature. You may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages from HYLA, unless you close your account.
As a member, HYLA may also send you messages related to certain features on the site or your activity. HYLA may also send you news or updates about changes to our site or services.
The HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program is intended for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited. This program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 21.
Please read the Privacy Statement at http://www.hyla-malaysia.com/privacy, carefully to understand how HYLA collects, uses and discloses information about customers and how to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you.
HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program is one way in which HYLA endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing our business, refer and purchasing HYLA products. Members of HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program are able to earn and accumulate “Points" and “Credits” that can be redeemed for HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program benefits, also known as “Rewards," at participating HYLA Stores in Malaysia.
HYLA REWARDS™ REFERRAL PROGRAM (HRP) – REWARD POINTS AND CREDITS
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program offered by HYLA Premium Boutique (M) Sdn Bhd (“HYLA”) aims to reward loyal customers (“Referrer” or “Participant”) who recommend friends, colleagues and family members (“Participant” or “Referee”) for sharing and referring them to HYLA’s Premium Store or HYLA Store lifestyle shopping experience. The Referees are welcome to invite their friends, colleagues and family members; so on and so forth.
To participate, download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile app to your iPhone® or Android™ device. Follow the prompts to create an account and register a digital HYLA Account. Refer HYLA Store experience to friends, family and colleagues by sending them a personal HYLA link through HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application or sharing the link directly with them. You have the opportunity to do that once you have downloaded, registered and upgraded as a ‘Pro User’ in HYLA REWARDS™. Participating in the promotion does not require a purchase from HYLA and is valid for existing or new customers (each a “referring customer”).
You also may not send spam or other unsolicited emails and SMS to persons you do not know personally. By sending an invitation or otherwise referring a Friend, you must confirm that you have the consent of each Friend whose email address and contact number you are submitting so that we may send the email or SMS invitation to that Friend on your behalf. We may let your Friend know how we received his/her email address.
Each New User (i.e. a user that has never made a visit or purchase at HYLA REWARDS™ or a HYLA Premium Store or HYLA Store before and does not have an account at HYLA REWARDS™ that clicks on your personal HYLA link, download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application, register and log-in will receive a Golden Pass with 6 digits unique number which they can redeem a welcome gift upon their first visit at the HYLA Premium Store, HYLA Store or In-Home visit.
The following HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms and Conditions”) contained important information about the Program and the way that relationships between Referrers, Referees and HYLA will be regulated. These terms represent a binding agreement between the aforementioned parties and will govern each party’s’ participation in any and all Program offers. By creating an account on HYLA REWARDS™ Mobile Application, you have therefore agreed to our terms and conditions.
By participating in the Program, you agree to respect the program rules, as outlined below, and HYLA’s General Policies, as outlined on this page. If Participants do not agree to these Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, they will not be authorized to participate in the Program. Failure to respect the Program’s Terms and Conditions and HYLA’s General Policies could lead to punitive measures or the permanent suspension of Participants’ HYLA accounts last and removing their earned credits first.
HYLA reserves the right to modify these Program Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to Participants. Participation in the Program is considered an acceptance of Program Terms and Conditions and any modifications which might be made. HYLA also reserves the right to change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice. Furthermore, HYLA also reserves the right to disqualify any Participants or prospective Participants at any time from participation in the Program. For further information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEFINITION OF ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS
By participating in the Program, Referrers affirm that the Referees they have provided are eligible and that they agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Program in its entirety. Eligible Participants (Referrers and Referrers) will be defined as:
1. A Malaysian Resident.
2. Over the age of 21.
3. A Real individual (i.e. not a dummy identity created for the purpose of accumulating HYLA point, credit or engaging in lewd, inappropriate or criminal behavior).
4. Referrers may refer as many eligible Participants as they like and receive One(1) HYLA Point in their HYLA REWARDS™ account for each valid HYLA recommendation.
5. If two people refer the same friend, the friend who sent the link that is used to create the new member’s account will be the referring friend. This is regardless of which person send the link first.
6. Referrers can’t refer participant whom already have an HYLA REWARDS™ account.
DEFINITION OF VALID, INVALID, SUCCESSFUL & INCOMPLETE HYLA’S REFERRING ACTIVITY
A HYLA referring activity is valid when an existing HYLA REWARDS™ account holder invites individuals with no previous HYLA REWARDS™ account to download the app using their unique HYLA link. HYLA referring activity is not valid where the Referrer and the Referee is the same person.
A) HYLA Referrer Activity is successful and complete when:
1. Referrer uses their HYLA REWARDS™ account to invite a new Participant to download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application.
2. The Referrer immediately receive One(1) HYLA Point in their HYLA REWARDS™ account, after following the correct rules and procedures.
3. The Referrer can send unlimited invites to earn more HYLA Points.
4. The Referee downloads the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application, signs up for a new account, subsequently logs in and received a Golden Pass Invitation to visit HYLA Premium Store.
5. The Referrer immediately receive another One(1) HYLA Point in their HYLA REWARDS™ account, after the Referee downloaded the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application, signs up for a new account, entered the Referrer unique code provided and subsequently logs in.
6. The Referrer immediately receive One(1) HYLA Point in their HYLA REWARDS™ account, when the Referee download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application, sign-in with Facebook, update their profile and entered the Referrer unique code provided.
7. The Referrer will receive One Thousand(1000) HYLA Points in their HYLA REWARDS™ account, when the Referee redeemed the Golden Pass at the HYLA Premium Store.
B) HYLA Referrer Activity is invalid or incomplete when:
1. Referrer creates dummy identities, email accounts and phone numbers to invite themselves to download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application in an effort to accumulate points.
2. A Referrer coerces prospective Participants to obtain their identity, email accounts and phone numbers to create dummy accounts, with or without their consent, to accumulate HYLA Points.
3. A Referee uses a different download link (i.e. not the Referrer’s unique HYLA link) to download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application.
4. A Referee uses sign in using Facebook and did not update their profile by entering the Referral Unique code provided.
HYLA POINTS – EARNING & REDEMPTION
After each successful HYLA Referral Activity, Referrers and Referees will be credited with HYLA Point/s in their HYLA Accounts as follows:
1. Refer and send each invite via HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application by SMS or Email
- Referrer earned 1 point ;
- Referee earned 0 point.
2. The Referee download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application, signs up for a new account, entered the Referrer unique code provided and subsequently logs in and received a Golden Pass Invitation to visit HYLA Premium Store,
- Referrer earned 1 point ;
- Referee earned 0 point.
3. The Referee downloads the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application, sign-in with Facebook, update their profile and entered the Referrer unique code provided and received a Golden Pass Invitation to visit HYLA Premium Store.
- Referrer earned 1 point ;
- Referee earned 0 point.
4. Referee redeemed Golden Pass and Free Gift at HYLA Premium Store.
- Referrer earned 1000 points ;
- Referee earned 0 point.
HYLA Points are not redeemable for cash. The sale of points is strictly prohibited. HYLA Points accumulated from HYLAs can only be used to redeem items in-app and at HYLA Premium Store or HYLA Store for gifts and merchandises as stipulated in the HYLA REWARDS™ reward section.
HYLA Points accumulated from HYLAs can’t be withdrawn or transferred to other users. Subject to our rights to add, delete, or otherwise make changes to the HYLA Reward Program points structures, points may be redeemed for products from and through our HYLA REWARDS™ or HYLA Premium Stores or HYLA Store. Certain products may be ineligible for point redemption. Points cannot be redeemed to pay for any shipping expense or sales tax associated with the redemption of points. You are responsible for paying sales tax and any associated shipping expense related to the redeeming of points.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your shipping address is correct. We will not be responsible for orders that are shipped to an address different than the one in the HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program records as of the date of redemption. You must specify the desired ship-to address when redeeming the points in order. Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address. You must also ensure that a valid and current email address is in your account. We assume no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect member information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT HYLA REWARDS™ TELL-A-FRIEND PROGRAM
HOW DO I INVITE MY FRIENDS?
You must download the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application, signs up for a new account, subsequently, logs in and received a "GOLDEN PASS" invitation to visit HYLA Premium Store. Once you visited our Store, our HYLA Store personnel will validate the "GOLDEN PASS" and take you to our "Free & No Obligation" HYLA In-Store tour and subsequently upgrade your Basic account to Pro Account for free where you can start inviting friends via "Tell-A-Friend" tab. Share your HYLA experience and bring them to visit our HYLA Store and we will do the rest. That's how easy it is.
HOW MANY FRIENDS CAN I INVITE?
You can invite as many friends as you want during the referral period. It means you can invite and refer an unlimited number of friends using the HYLA REWARDS™ Pro User mobile application.
IS THERE A LIMIT ON HOW MANY FRIENDS I CAN INVITE AT ONE TIME?
No. The sky is the limit.
WHAT ARE MY REWARDS?
For every friend you referred using HYLA REWARDS™, you will be credited with HYLA Point.
HOW MANY POINTS CAN I EARN?
There is no limit to the number of points you can earn. It means you can invite and refer an unlimited number of friends using the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application. There may be a delay in posting points to your account. If you feel there is a discrepancy in your account, you can notify us within 60 days following the transaction or action date for which you believe you should have received points. We may require documentation to support any discrepancy claim.
WILL MY HYLA POINTS EXPIRE?
HYLA Points expire 24 months from the most recent point-earning activity. As long as you engage in some kind of activity that earns new points within six months of the previous point-earning activity, your points will still be active. We retain the right to cancel any member’s points in the event of inactivity. No extensions, cash refunds, or other exchanges will be allowed for expired or cancelled points.
HOW TO REDEEM HYLA POINTS?
1. The User can check their total points earned in the “MY REWARDS” tab. Once the minimum points earned is achieved, REDEEM NOW button will turned to green color in the “List Of Rewards” tab under MY REWARDS section. User can now redeem the reward by clicking the green REDEEM NOW button. Once clicked, a notification prompting “Do you want to redeem this voucher? is shown. Select “Yes” if you wish to redeem the reward or “Cancel” if you wish to cancel the redemption.
2. HYLA will notify the User by SMS once the item(s) redeemed is ready for collection at our Store within 14 days.
3. The User must be present at our Store to redeem the reward.
4. To accept the reward item(s) or voucher(s), User or authorized representative with consent letter are required to present identification, i.e. NRIC or Passport to our personnel, failing which the personnel has the right to refuse the redemption and will return the Gift item(s) or Voucher(s) back to HYLA as unclaimed.
5. The vouchers or gifts cards are issued by participating merchants on behalf of HYLA and cannot be exchange or redeemable for cash.
6. The vouchers or gift cards redeemed are valid for use until the date specified on the respective vouchers.
7. If the vouchers redeemed remain unused after the validity date stated on the voucher,
8. HYLA will not extend the validity date and will not refund any HYLA Points for the unused portion.
9. The vouchers redeemed are valid for use only at participating merchants under the HYLA Points Redemption Program and are subject to the terms and conditions contained therein.
10. All vouchers are subject to availability and any restrictions may apply as to where and when the voucher can be redeemed. Vouchers redeemed are only valid at the participating outlets listed in this program.
11. HYLA is not responsible for lost, stolen, unused or expired vouchers which have been received by User.
12. The vouchers redeemed are not transferable, exchangeable for other rewards, refundable or replaceable for cash or credit under any circumstances.
13. HYLA gives no representation or warranty on the quality of the redemption item(s) other than HYLA products or their suitability for any purpose and will not be responsible for any dispute that may arise between the HYLA and the 3rd party supplier. If the choice of redemption item(s) is/are unavailable reason being the redemption item(s) is/are temporarily out of stock or discontinued, HYLA has the right to replace it with a substitute or similar value by giving notification to the user by SMS. All redemption item(s) are available only while stocks last.
HYLA CREDITS – DEFINITION, EARNING & REDEMPTION
HYLA CREDITS - DEFINITION
For you to earn HYLA Credits as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete a purchase amount greater than RM8000.00 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, charge backs, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program.
HYLA CREDITS – EARNING
1. For each friend you refer who makes a purchase, you will receive a 1 HYLA Credit in your HYLA REWARDS™ account.
2. While word of mouth is wonderful, it is not a valid form of an invitation to this program. You must download and use the HYLA REWARDS™ mobile application to participate.
3. After your friend’s first purchase, you will receive One(1) credit in your account that is valid for life.
4. HYLA Credits will accrue with every eligible friend you refer when they make a minimum RM8,000.00 purchase of HYLA products. You can track your HYLA REWARDS™ Credits by visiting the Reward tab in My Account.
5. HYLA Credits are rewarded in increments as below:
HYLA CREDIT/S PRO USER HYLA OWNER
1 Credit = RM 1000.00 RM 2000.00
2 Credits = RM 2500.00 RM 5000.00
3 Credits = RM 6000.00 RM 9000.00
4 Credits = RM 8000.00 RM12000.00
5 Credits = RM10000.00 RM15000.00
6 Credits = RM12000.00 RM18000.00
7 Credits = RM14000.00 RM21000.00
8 Credits = RM16000.00 RM24000.00
9 Credits = RM18000.00 RM27000.00
10 Credits = RM20000.00 RM30000.00
HYLA CREDITS – REDEMPTION
Option No 1
HYLA Credits earned can be redeem for One(1) unit of HYLA Prestige set as per below.
For HYLA Owners:
For HYLA Pro Users:
* Upon credit redemption, HYLA office will contact you within thirty (30) days from the date of redemption. Once the item is ready for collection, you will need to be present at our Store personally to collect the item. No authorized personnel to collect on behalf will be entertained.
Option No 2
HYLA Credits earned can be used to redeem for cash as stipulated in Clause (5) above.
HOW MANY HYLA CREDITS CAN I EARN?
A maximum number of credits you can earn and accumulate on a Full Cycle is Ten(10) HYLA Credits for both HYLA Pro User and HYLA Owner. Once it reaches the Full Cycle, and upon redemption, it automatically reverts back to zero(0) level and you can start earning new HYLA Credits again. There is no limit as to how many full cycles you can accumulate. If a qualifying purchase is cancelled for a refund under unforeseen circumstances, the number of credits associated with the amount spent on the cancelled item will be deducted from your program account balance. There may be a delay in posting credits to your account. If you feel there is a discrepancy in your account, you can notify us within 60 days following the transaction or action date for which you believe you should have received credits. We may require documentation to support any discrepancy claim.
WILL MY HYLA CREDITS EXPIRE?
HYLA Credits earned has no expiry date as long as it is not redeemed.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVED MY CASH UPON CREDIT REDEMPTION?
Upon credit redemption, HYLA office will contact you and you will need to provide your banking details and the amount will be directly credited into your account within thirty (30) days from the date redemption.
HYLA REWARDS™ REFERRAL PROGRAM PROHIBITIONS:
HYLA Reward Credits are issued to a single HYLA REWARDS™ account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered or sold or used for a purchase where payment is made using payment information that is already associated with another HYLA REWARDS™ account.
HYLA REWARDS™ Credits have no cash value by themselves; they need to be redeemed in order to convert to monetary value.
HYLA reserves the right to cancel your HYLA REWARDS™ Credits if it determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these terms through your fraudulent or misleading HYLA activity (for example, by inviting fake people to join the HYLA, using false names, using multiple email accounts or email addresses, impersonating another person or otherwise providing false or misleading information to us) or if we terminate your account for any reason. You may also be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable law.
REWARD CREDIT TERMS:
HYLA reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you, to add to, remove or otherwise change the terms applicable to the issuance and use of HYLA REWARDS™ Credits. Such changes may include without limitation, how you may earn and redeem HYLA REWARDS™ Credits, how long HYLA REWARDS™ Credits last and the lifetime maximum amount of HYLA REWARDS™ Credits that you may earn.
In addition, we reserve the right to terminate our HYLA REWARDS™ Referral Program at any time in our sole discretion, including without limitation, if we believe that it is impractical to administer the program in compliance with applicable law. In such case all HYLA REWARDS™ Credits will be cancelled 60 calendar days after termination of the program is announced.
We will notify you of any such changes by posting an updated version of these terms on the Site and changing the "Last Updated" date above. It is your responsibility to check these terms periodically to see if they have changed. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to earn and spend HYLA REWARDS™ Credits after the updated terms have been posted on the Site.
The updated terms will specify the effect (if any) of such changes on HYLA REWARDS™ Credits that you have already earned before such changes occurred.
HYLA reserves the right to cancel a referring customer’s loyalty credits if it determines in its sole discretion that the referring customer has violated these terms, including through any fraudulent or misleading HYLA activity (for example, by referring fake people to HYLA, using false names, multiple identities, email accounts or email addresses, impersonating another person, or otherwise providing false or misleading information) or if HYLA terminates the referring customer’s account for any other reason.
Determination of HYLA eligibility and qualifying purchases, as well as any exceptions, are at the sole discretion of HYLA. HYLA reserves the right to verify and adjust credits at any time prior to or following posting and redemption.
Any other abuse of this offer, as determined by HYLA in its sole discretion, may result in the rescission of the referring customer’s HYLA Credit and cancellation of the referred customer’s discounted order, may also result in ineligibility by one or both parties in this or future offers. Additionally, abuse of this offer carries liability for civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable law and HYLA reserves their rights to exercise any and all legal recourse.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PROGRAM, WHICH IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT OUR PROGRAM WILL BE ERROR-FREE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY BE LIMITED IN ITS APPLICABILITY TO YOU.
GOVERNING LAW AND CONSENT TO JURISDICTION
The laws of the Country in Malaysia, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, will govern these Terms, as well as your and our observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to your use of this Program or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the state or federal courts located in Malaysia.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire Program agreement between you and us. They supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written.